Fanny is responsible for Marketing & Business Development activities, market survey, investment consulting and asset hotel management contract negotiation advisory services in Europe and Asia. With Sales and Marketing experience in the hotel industry of over 10 years, she is well exposed to all major markets and accounting operations in Asia.
Master in management – CERAM Sophia Antipolis, « Ecole Supérieure de Commerce ».
Bachelor in International Business – Grenoble Ecole de Management, « Ecole Supérieure de Commerce ».
Post secondary diploma in marketing – Ecoris, Chambéry.
DEUG – in Sports University Joseph Fourrier University, Grenoble.
Baccalauréat Economique et Social (Economics studies) – Lycée Polyvalent de Saint-Romain-En-Gal.
Fanny is multilingual and multi-skilled in the Sales and Marketing management aspects of the hotel industry, with extensive across Europe and Asia. Her main areas of competency include:
• Destination Branding
• Branding Development
• Pre-Opening Consulting
• Media and Public Relations
• Event, Trade Show Europe and Asia Pacific
• Sales and Marketing Development for hotel and resort
• Training and Human Resources Development
Fanny has international exposure and experience with extensive across Europe and Asia include:
• CHATEAU DES COMTES DE CHALLES – Challes les Eaux France
• KONIG service commercial-Les Marches France
• ORANGINA SCHWEPPES- Rhone-Alpes Region France
• SERVCORP-Paris France
• PROCTER & GAMBLE- Paris France
• BIG C EXPORT DEPARTMENT- Ho Chi Minh City- Vietnam
• SEVENFOLD Hospitality – Asia